are a supply teaching agency for teachers seeking primary school jobs in Birmingham.Our partner school in Sutton Coldfield are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant on a full-time basis from September 2020.
About the role:
- Full time supporting in Year 6 commencing September 2020
- Responsible for providing essential support to the Year 6 teacher such as overseeing class preparation and children's personal and social development.
- Carrying out administrative duties, such as preparing classroom resources.
- Creating art displays of pupils' artwork. provide support outside of your normal classes.
About the school:
- 2 form entry graded good school
- All year groups have a full time Teaching Assistant in each class.
- Easily accessible from Erdington, Handsworth and Walsall
- Strong community ethos
- Previous direct experience in supporting in Year 6
- Commitment to a full-time support role and to the wider school community.
- Suitably qualified to a Level 3 standard and able to work in UK.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About Smile Education:
- Be part of our team of supply teachers and teaching assistants, annual Family Day and free Christmas drinks to celebrate everybody’s hard work
- Receive regular CPD, training and support from your Smile consultant
- Fantastic rates of pay for both day to day and long-term cover
- Complete confidentiality and guidance
- Work collaboratively with your education consultant who lives in and works with the schools in your area
- But that’s not all, take a look here for even more reasons to work with Smile
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, simply click the button below.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Mary on 0121 392 6575
Not for you? Take a look at similar positions we have available
here or submit your CV now
Alternatively, you can call our head office 0121 392 6570 and speak with one of our consultants. You can also find us on Twitter
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.