Are you looking for an opportunity to support the education of young people?
Smile Education, Northwest is now recruiting for a full-time Teaching Assistant for a primary school based in Oldham and the nearby areas in Ashton-Under-Lyne, Longsight, Westwood, Featherstall and Derker.
Year group allocation will depend on the applicant’s background and work history.
We pride ourselves on being education specialists and work incredibly closely with our schools to ensure we find you the best possible roles in school that will complement your style as a practitioner. About the school:
‘A wide range of well-chosen, effective, and stimulating strategies to develop learning in literacy and numeracy, together with the environmental learning provided by ‘Forest Schools’, drive pupils’ outstanding progress.’
- Received good and positive feedback from OFSTED:
What does the role involve?
- Committed to the health, welfare, and the overall development of not only the students, but the school staff as well
- Offers an excellent mix of academic and holistic development through its curriculum, allowing both physical and mental well-being to be valued
- Include a variety of core and non-core subjects, such as Writing, R.E., Music
- Provide different schemes of work for students who are struggling with learning, such as Read Write Inc One to One Phonics and Project X Code
What do you need?
- Facilitate a creative and supportive learning environment
- Teach important reading, writing, and English language skills
- Help students master grade-level learning objectives
- Prepare differentiated lesson plans that accommodate all learners
- Foster motivation, resilience, and intellectual curiosity in students
- Cultivate an appreciation for literature and language arts
Immediate start available.
- A relevant qualification (for example, NVQ level 2 or 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning)
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service (If you do not hold this, we can arrange for you at a cost of £44, which is refundable once you have completed ten days in your new role.)
- Able and willing to travel to the area
- 2 education-based references
- A passion for teaching/supporting.
- Good approach to behaviour management
- A determined, hard-working attitude
The school can offer you security with the role as it is a long-term position for at least 1 academic year.
Why work with Smile?
What are you waiting for?
- Have Been in the industry for over 10 years with a great market presence.
- Your own personal consultant, contactable for any inquiries or support.
- Offer you interview preparation as well as exclusive roles
- Competitive rates of weekly pay
- Regular opportunities to attend CPD sessions.
- Becoming part of an Award-winning Education Recruitment agency
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information on the role or give Miranda a call on: 0161 8434 839. Other locations:
We are currently recruiting for similar TA roles in other areas in the East Manchester, such as Rochdale, Bury, Tameside, Stockport. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
for more information on those roles.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.