Smile Education are a teacher recruitment agency for primary teachers seeking teaching jobs in Birmingham. Our partner school in North Birmingham are currently looking for a Year 6 Intervention Specialist Teacher to lead planned interventions for a 6 week period. About the role:
About the school:
- Full time teaching in Year 6 commencing March 16th - 8th May 2020
- Responsible for leading planned interventions in Year 6. You will receive PPA time for this.
- Teaching curriculum subjects in the afternoons. These will be planned for you.
- Access to Outstanding support as school is a part of the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership.
- Part of the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
- Rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Easily accessible from Erdington, Sutton and Walsall
- Family and Community orientated schools so very welcoming to supply staff.
About Smile Education:
- Previous direct experience in delivering planned interventions in Year 6 and excellent subject knowledge.
- Commitment to full time teaching role for 6 weeks.
- Suitably qualified to teach and work in UK. PGCE / Bachelor of Education / GTP
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, simply click the button below. If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Mary on 0121 392 6575 Not for you? Take a look at similar positions we have available here or submit your CV now. Alternatively, you can call our head office 0121 392 6570 and speak with one of our consultants. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Be part of our team of supply teachers and take part in events such as ‘Supply Teacher of the Year’ awards, annual Family Day and free Christmas drinks to celebrate everybody’s hard work
- Receive regular CPD, training and support from your Smile consultant
- Fantastic rates of pay for both day to day and long term cover
- Complete confidentiality and guidance
- Work collaboratively with your education consultant who lives in and works with the schools in your area
- But that’s not all, take a look here for even more reasons to work with Smile
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.