Children’s Residential Support Worker – Acock’s Green
Smile Education are an award-winning education recruitment agency with a difference! We are currently seeking an experienced Residential Support Worker for a full time, permanent role
based in Acock’s Green (B27 6EB
Due to the nature of the role, you will be expected to undertake various compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications. What is in it for me you ask?
If this Residential Support Worker position sounds like what you are looking, keep reading! The Role
- As a Children’s Residential Support Worker, you will be working alongside a well-established team within a 2-bedded home specialising in supporting children with EBD
- You will be allocated a dedicated, experienced consultant who will be on hand for any queries you may have throughout the recruitment process – And beyond if needed!
- We provide various free training, including Safeguarding which you will have access to if required
- The joy of knowing you are making a difference in a child’s life, ensuring they are (and remain) settled within the home.
- Opportunity to gain your L3 qualification if this is not yet held.
The Ideal Candidate
- Permanent contract on a full-time shift basis – All shifts are required and will include both day and night shifts
- Salary; £17,000 to £19,000 per annum
- Role to start as soon as a suitable Residential Support Worker has been found
To find out more, give us a call on 0121 392 6591!
- Experience working with children as a Residential Support Worker, or in a similar setting
- You will be a team player, creative and energetic and able to show resilience and present yourself as a role model
- Level 3 qualification held, or the motivation to complete one given the opportunity
- Hold a full, enhanced Child & Adult DBS, or have the funds to obtain one
- Be able to provide references in support of previous employment with children
If in a rush, please do drop us an email at email@example.com and we can arrange a time to discuss the role in more detail To register with Smile or keep up to date with similar positions we have available,
please visit the Smile Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook: Smile Education
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.