School Caretaker Needed in South Birmingham
Smile Education is currently looking for an experienced and dependable school Caretaker to work full time at a school based in South Birmingham. The role will commence as soon as possible and will be on a temporary to permanent basis. The school is focused on making learning an enjoyable experience and encourages children to always be kind.
It is essential that you have previous experience working within a school setting as well as completing general repairs and building maintenance work. Duties:
- General maintenance of school grounds and facilities
- Open and close the school and maintain security throughout
- Complete basic repairs and arrange contractors for major repairs
- Supervise cleaning staff
Benefits of Working with Smile Education:
- Previous experience working within a school environment
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Professional reference checks
Feeling underappreciated at your current workplace? At Smile Education, your hard work and dedication will be recognised. We regularly invite you to networking and social events which celebrate your time with Smile and your commitment to your work.
In addition to this, we also offer:
Don’t just take our word for it! “The team at Smile are brilliant! They do their best to find you work. The best thing about Smile is that they listen to your preferences and treat you with respect. This agency really is one of the best.” “Five stars is not enough for the guys at Smile. From my initial meeting I felt like I was in the right place. They understood me both as a teacher and as a person.”
- A dedicated consultant who will be there to support you
- Free training opportunities
- The ability to choose! Our staff have the option for flexible working hours and a great work/life balance
- Market leading rates of pay
- Hundreds of exclusive discounts through our recommended payroll provider
To discuss your suitability and apply for this role, please call Danielle on 0121 392 6583 or apply via our website. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Not quite the role for you? Smile Education are continually recruiting across the West Midlands area for roles based within schools. Please get in touch on 0121 392 6583 if you have previous school experience and are currently looking for work.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.