School First Aider Needed in North Birmingham
Do you have a First Aid qualification? Do you have experience working within schools as a First Aider? Are you looking for work in North Birmingham?
Smile Education are currently looking for a School First Aider to work in a school in North Birmingham for an immediate start. The position will be full time during term time, and you will be required to work 8:30am – 3:30pm.
You will be a confident, compassionate, and organised person who will work alongside students and staff to ensure ongoing medical and welfare needs are met within the school. Daily duties will include:
You will also:
- Assessing the medical needs of staff and students
- Being responsible for medical prescriptions of students
- Advising on general health matters across the school
- Keeping an up to date accident book in the school
- Be experienced working in a First aid role
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Hold a First Aid qualification
- Be DBS checked
Previous experience as a first aider in a school is essential for this role.Benefits of Working with Smile Education:
Feeling underappreciated at your current workplace? At Smile Education, your hard work and dedication will be recognised. We regularly invite you to networking and social events which celebrate your time with Smile and your commitment to your work.
In addition to this, we also offer:
Don’t just take our word for it!“The team at Smile are brilliant! They do their best to find you work. The best thing about Smile is that they listen to your preferences and treat you with respect. This agency really is one of the best.” “Five stars is not enough for the guys at Smile. From my initial meeting I felt like I was in the right place. They understood me both as a teacher and as a person.”
- A dedicated consultant who will be there to support you
- Free training opportunities
- The ability to choose! Our staff have the option for flexible working hours and a great work/life balance
- Market leading rates of pay
- Hundreds of exclusive discounts through our recommended payroll provider
To discuss your suitability and apply for this role, please call Danielle on 0121 392 6583 or apply via our website. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Not quite the role for you? Smile Education are continually recruiting across the West Midlands area for roles based within schools. Please get in touch on 0121 392 6583 if you have previous school experience and are currently looking for work.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.