Smile Education is a leading recruitment service for schools and nurseries in the West Midlands. One of our long standing nurseries located in West Bromwich is currently looking for early years support on a weekly basis to provide cover for staff absence, courses and annual leave. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for smaller hours, got other commitments or at University looking for experience whilst focusing on studies.About the role:
About the nursery:
- Will be required to cover across the nursery ranging from babies to preschool room.
- Hours will vary between 7.30am and 6pm.
- Delivering activities and planning created by the team.
- Working with individual children who need additional support.
- Supporting small groups of key children.
- Assisting with personal care as and when required.
- The Nursery has been graded 'Good' with outstanding features in particular commenting on the care of the children and team work.
- The Nursery is open from 7.30am -6pm daily.
- It caters for children from 3 months to 5 years old and also offers holiday clubs.
- Due to the numbers always increasing across the nursery there may be the opportunity for the role to become permanent.
- Great links by public transport from Walsall, Dudley, Tipton and Birmingham.
About Smile Education:
- Minimum of a level 3 in childcare or education
- Experienced working with children from birth to 5 years old.
- Flexible to working hours and days required.
- Confident working with and delivering the EYFS
- Passionate about working with a large group of early years professionals to provide a high quality of care.
- Able to provide 2 years’ worth of references.
- Hold a DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS check.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity,
- Receive a dedicated specialised consultant who will support you throughout your time at Smile Education
- Receive regular CPD, training opportunities.
- Fantastic rates of pay for both day to day and long-term cover
- Complete confidentiality and guidance
- Opportunity to experience a variety of settings and get the chance to know about vacancy before they are advertised.
please send your CV via the website as soon as possible and we will be in touchIf you would like to find out more information about the role,
please call Nicola on 0121 392 6593
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.