Smile Education are currently working in partnership with a Nursery in Birmingham who are looking for a Nursery Practitioner working with children aged 3-4 years. This is an amazing opportunity to build relationships with local nurseries which could lead to being offered a permanent role. The cover required will vary between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and experienced Early Years Educator, who will be able to facilitate outstanding levels of care for our children. This experienced person will be working as part of a friendly and supportive team dedicated to inspiring learning and discovery, and as an Early Years Educator will be able to role-model exemplary early years practice, to ensure the best standards of care and development are upheld at our setting.
The main duties will include, planning and preparing activities, being responsible for Key children, helping with snack times, reporting back to parents/careers and supporting with general tasks. Nursery Information:
- Full-time, long-term role, term-time only
- Immediate start date available
- Preparing learning resources and equipment
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- OFSTED graded 'Good’
- To ensure and contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the setting
- Working alongside the EYFS staff
- To record any accidents/incidents in the accident book
- To actively support a two-way flow of information between the nursery and parents carers of the children
- To work in collaboration with all professionals who might be supporting children in your group
- Minimum of a Level 3 in Childcare or Education
- Recent experience of working within a similar role
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Confident working as a key worker to a small group of children
- Able to communicate with other professional, parents/carers on a daily basis
- Holds a First Aid qualification, safeguarding and food hygiene certificate. If unable to provide these, you must be willing to attend training to obtain
The Nursery are looking to appoint a suitable candidate as soon as possible therefore it is crucial if you are interested in applying or finding out more information that you send your CV as soon as possible. If you would like more information about the role, please call Elisha on 07724 872194.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS, and Qualifications. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, hardworking, and dedicated to promoting the education and welfare of all children in their care.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.