Due to growth, we are recruiting an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to work for Smile Leadership. Working for a market leading education agency you will have the opportunity to earn a basic salary of up to £38k (based on experience) plus an uncapped accelerated commission structure, but breaking the mould of education recruitment, there will be NO early starts and you can work 100% remotely (anywhere with wi-fi!)THE COMPANY
Smile Leadership are a sister company to Smile Education who are an award-winning recruitment agency that was established in 2009. Smile Leadership Ltd is a little different to your usual brand; we run from a full time, virtual office, and welcome those into our team who are trustworthy and hard-working individuals looking for a more flexible attitude to the home/work life balance
As a team, we are experienced specialists holding more than 20 years’ worth of recruitment knowledge within the education sector. We are dedicated to finding quality senior leaders in education, whilst supporting a wide range of schools and multi-academy trusts with their recruitment needs. We offer both interim contracts and permanent solutions to our candidates alongside honest advice about their future goals. THE ROLE
This is a 360-recruitment opportunity where you will be responsible for growing a portfolio of clients, booking meetings with them persuading them to use Smile Leadership as a recruitment supplier and then fill vacancies for your clients; HOWEVER, you will have dedicated support from a Sourcing Partner for all candidate related activities including resourcing and compliance!
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be working in partnership with the Director of Leadership to support a range of valued clients with their recruitment needs. You will be providing long term, interim staffing solutions as well as handling permanent vacancies covering roles for school leaders such as CEO’s, HR Managers and Headteachers to name a few. TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES – WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Achieve set KPI’s and targets on a weekly basis
- Cold calling for prospective new business with schools/academies
- Lead generation through various sources
- Manage existing client’s requirements
- Conduct client meetings, promoting Smile Leaderships services
- Negotiate fees and contracts
- Secure exclusive business, PSL places and large-scale agreements for the business as a whole
With support of a Sourcing Partner, you will also:
- Write job adverts and publish online
- Manage job board applications, speaking to active candidates
- Search for passive candidates via social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Ensure the candidates are fully compliant to; this will include requesting and checking references, processing DBS checks etc.
- Format CV’s to be sent to clients in a professional way
- Work proactively and at speed to fill client’s vacancy requirements
- Liaise with clients and candidates and set up interviews
- Believer in our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Flexibility
- Previous recruitment experience, including temp/interim and perm
- Experience working within the education sector ideally OR a highly compliant sector i.e. social care, NHS
- A continuous, successful billing history in a similar role
- Comfortable working in a pressurised, targeted and fast paced environment
- Investigative in nature, experience of asking open questions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate with the ability to use Office including Outlook, Word and Excel and pick up new systems
- Highly organised with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
Term time, Monday to Thursday - 8.30am - 5pm (NO EARLY STARTS!!)
Term time, Fridays – 8.30am to 4pm
School Holidays – 9am - 3.30pm
**Flexible hours available to support events in your personal life**KEY BENEFITS (To name just a few!)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Up to £38k basic salary dependant on experience
- Uncapped accelerated commission structure with no threshold from day one!
- Dedicated support from the Sourcing Partner (candidate generation/compliance!
- NO early emergency calls, giving a fair balance of your work/home life
- 100% Remote working from anywhere policy (Wi-fi needed)
- NO long commute to the office and NO travel or parking costs
- Daily virtual office with monthly social days working from a bar or café with your team
- 30-35 days annual leave (Dependent on experience) plus all Bank Holidays
- 10 days term time holiday allowance
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Regular promotion and career progression reviews
- Company laptop and mobile phone provided
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
and call me on 0121 392 6598
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.