Are you on Universal Credits and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme? YES
Do you want to gain valuable work-based experience? YES
Smile Education are excited to be partnering up with the DWP and offering an opportunity as a Recruitment Researcher
on the Kickstart Scheme.Before reading on, to be able to apply for this position you must:
- Be between 16 to 24 years old
- Be receiving Universal Credit
- Have access to your work coachHow to apply? Please DO NOT APPLY to this advert.
Please make a note of this job title ‘Recruitment Researcher’
and our postcode B4 6AT
and tell your Work Coach, they will then advise you on the next steps.The Role
As a Recruitment Researcher you will be helping the business get a better understanding of schools across the UK including the link between schools and academy trusts as well as key personnel in the schools. You will be expected to research information using the internet including school websites, social media etc and via the phone which will help us better target our business development and sales activities and increase market share. You will accurately record the information you collect on our CRM system and share any potential leads with colleagues.The Company
Smile Education is one of the most recognised brands in the West Midlands for education recruitment and we have previously been awarded ‘Recruitment Company of The Year’ by APSCo and are heavily involved within community and charity work. We work with primary, secondary and SEN schools as well as nurseries to place a range of teaching and non-teaching staff on both a temporary and permanent basis.Typical daily job duties – what will you be responsible for?
- Research on the internet (social media, websites etc.), phone and email a variety of information related to schools
- Phone schools to validate the information we have is correct
- Input information onto our inhouse database/CRM
- Pass on any key information to the sales team to follow up
- Be eligible for the kickstart scheme (aged between 16 to 24 years old and receiving universal credits)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
What will we offer?
- National Minimum Wage (or the National Living Wage depending on your age)
- 25 hours per week
- An initial 6-month contract
- On-job training in a recruitment environmentDOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please speak to your Work Coach and advise them you are interested in the Kickstart Recruitment Researcher vacancy for Smile Education, postcode B4 6AT.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.