Are you looking for progression within your recruitment career? YES
Do you want to work for an award winning, market leading education agency? YES
Are you self-motivated, driven, hardworking and MONEY MOTIVATED!? YES
Due to growth, Create Education are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant
, we are based near London Bridge (SE1 1RU); we are offering a basic salary of between £22-40k with lots of opportunity for progression and chance to earn BONUS from day 1.THE COMPANY
Create Education team which has grown substantially since the business launched in 2021. The business has big yet achievable growth plans for the future which mean unrivalled opportunities for progression into senior or leadership roles and a real opportunity to be involved in shaping its future in a variety of different areas.THE ROLE
As a Recruitment Consultant
, you will be recruiting staff on a temporary and permanent basis for schools. This is a full 360 recruitment consultant opportunity where you will be responsible for developing a portfolio of clients, booking meetings with them persuading them to use Create Education as a recruitment supplier and then fill vacancies for your clients. You will be recruiting for a variety of roles such as Teachers, Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants.TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES – WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Achieve set KPI’s and targets on a weekly basis
- Using various business development tools to build relationships with schools, these include cold calling, visits, volunteer days and hosting networking events
- Preparing marketing material to attract new schools to use Create Educations services
- Recruiting staff and using various techniques to do so, including writing adverts, sourcing using online boards, creating a strong social media Prescence and head hunting
- Conduct telephone, virtual and face to face interviews with candidates
- Work alongside the specialised compliance and admin team to ensure the candidates are fully compliant to work
- Work proactively and at speed to fill client’s vacancy requirements
- Previous recruitment experience, especially temp would be ideal
- Comfortable working in a pressurised, targeted and fast paced environment
- Investigative in nature, experience of asking open questions, getting people to talk about themselves
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tenacious and resilient
- Highly organised with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
Term time – 7.15am – 4.45pm (4pm finish on a Friday)
School Holidays - 9am - 3.30pmEXTENSIVE LIST OF BENEFITS WHICH CAN BE PROVIDED BUT JUST A FEW INCLUDE
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- £22-40k+ basic salary dependent on experience
- Attractive and uncapped commission structure with no threshold from day one!
- Extensive clear progression opportunities
- 24-35 days annual leave (Dependent on experience) plus all Bank Holidays
- Additional day off on your birthday!
- Annual summer holiday for EVERYONE in the business
- 3.30pm finish in school holidays and 4pm finish EVERY Friday
- Modern office near London Bridge
- Opportunities to work with charities and support with fundraising and events
- Full training with support from a business which boasts over 40 years recruitment experience
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0121 392 6598
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.