Smile Education is a supply teaching agency for primary teachers seeking teaching jobs in the West Midlands. Our partner school in Solihull are currently looking for a Year 2 Teacher on a full time basis from Easter 2020. About the role:
About the school:
- Full time teaching in Year 2 commencing April 2020 - July 2020
- Responsible for teaching and assessing all areas of the curriculum in Year 2
- Unique opportunity to teach within an experienced team of primary teachers within KS1
- Access to Outstanding support as the school is part of the Unity Trust.
- 2 form entry graded good school and planning is collaborative
- All year groups have additional teachers for Maths and English
- Easily accessible from Hall Green, Moseley and Castle Bromwich
- Part of the Unity Trust which provides high quality professional learning and development and training opportunities.
About Smile Education:
- Previous direct experience in delivering and assessing Year 2 SATS
- Commitment to full time teaching role and to the school community
- Suitably qualified to teach and work in UK. PGCE / Bachelor of Education / GTP
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
- Be part of our team of supply teachers and take part in events such as ‘Supply Teacher of the Year’ awards, annual Family Day and free Christmas drinks to celebrate everybody’s hard work
- Receive regular CPD, training and support from your Smile consultant
- Fantastic rates of pay for both day to day and long term cover
- Complete confidentiality and guidance
- Work collaboratively with your education consultant who lives in and works with the schools in your area
- But that’s not all, take a look here for even more reasons to work with Smile
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, simply click the button below.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Mary on 0121 392 6575
Not for you? Take a look at similar positions we have available here or submit your CV now.
Alternatively, you can call our head office 0121 392 6570 and speak with one of our consultants. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.